Just a rambling about what i`ve been up to lately, thanks for visiting, and hope you liked some of what you saw, if you did, please come back soon!

Monday 19 March 2012

SONG BIRD FLY

If you have seen my last post you will have seen what I did with those random purchased from Hobbycraft!!! This is what I did with the other `book`.....
Same sort of thing - this was actually the first one that I did - I just loved the colours on this.















Same sort of idea as the other one, no owl - a bird I found in my little tub of `things made earlier`!














Inside.......  oh forgot to say on the other one- the flower stems are copper wire which I sort of found in hubby`s `toy train track` bits box!.....sssshhhhh don't tell him!!













Close up - think this one was my favorite - colour wise anyway!













Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! I love this too! You are incredibly talented and I hope you continue to share your projects as I'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete